Facebook

miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

U2 ie Tour - Chicago, Illinois 24/Junio/2015 #U2ieTour

.

Concierto #18
Región: Norteamérica
Fecha: 24/Junio/2015
Ciudad: Chicago, IL - USA
Recinto: United Center

Setlist:

1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
2. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (fragmento) / My Kind Of Town (fragmento) / I Can See For Miles (fragmento)
3. Out Of Control (fragmento) / Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (fragmento)
4. I Will Follow
5. Iris (Hold Me Close)
6. Cedarwood Road
7. Song For Someone
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
9. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (fragmento)
10. Until The End Of The World / Love And Peace Or Else (fragmento)

11. Invisible
12. Even Better Than The Real Thing
13. Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (fragmento)
14. Elevation
15. Ordinary Love
16. Every Breaking Wave
17. Bullet The Blue Sky / Anthem (fragmento)
18. The Hands That Built America (fragmento) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
19. Beautiful Day / My Kind Of Town (fragmento) / I Remember You (fragmento)
20. With Or Without You

21. City Of Blinding Lights
22. Mother And Child Reunion (fragmento) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (fragmento)
23. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have The Power (fragmento)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me