Facebook

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche en La Plata, Argentina - 2/Abril/2011

Concierto #81
6to Leg: Sudamérica
02/Abril/2011
La Plata, Argentina
Estadio Único
Telonero: Muse
#U2360Arg


Even Better Than The Real Thing
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Until The End Of The World
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Cant Get Out Of /Never Tear Us Apart (Snippet)
Gracias A La Vida/ Beautiful Day
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo/ It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) (Snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight /Two Tribes (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

1 comentario:

  1. dios ojala vuelvan... daba todo por esta ahi.. esta vez no puede pero se que van a volver y voy a estar como seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me