Facebook

lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

U2 360º Tour - Tercera Noche en La Plata, Argentina - 3/Abril/2011

Concierto #82
6to Leg: Sudamérica
03/Abril/2011
La Plata, Argentina
Estadio Único
Telonero: Muse
#U2360Arg


Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day /Rain (Snippet)
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sólo Le Pido A Dios con León Gieco
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Bad
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Funky Town (Snippet)/ I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight /Two Tribes (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Mothers Of The Disappeared (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Follow Me