Facebook

viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

U2 360º Tour - Santiago, Chile - 25/Marzo/2011

Concierto #79
6to Leg: Sudamérica
25/Marzo/2011
Santiago, Chile
Estadio Nacional
Teloneros: Muse
#U2360Chi


Setlist:

1. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Banmd (Snippet)
2. I Will Follow
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Elevation
7. Until The End Of The World /Anthem (Snippet)
8. I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For /I Want To Know What Love Is (Snippet)
9. One Tree Hill
10. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Fez (Snippet)/ City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Two Tribes (Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. Scarlet
18. Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

19. One
20. Mothers Of The Disappeared (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name /All You Need Is Love (Snippet)

21. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender


*Click en la imagen para tamaño completo*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me