Facebook

lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Viena, Austria 30/Agosto/2010

Concierto #53
3er Leg: Europa
30/Agosto/2010
Viena, Austria
Ernst Happel Stadium
Teloneros: One Republic


Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day /Rain (Snippet)
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways /My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Havent Found What I'm Loking For
Every Breaking Wave
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Rock Me Amedeus (Snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Dicothéque (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name /All You Need Is Love (Snippet)

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

1 comentario:

  1. I'm going to check out the U2 tour when it makes its way to NY, so Cheers from NY. Wil any of you readers be in New York for and of the U2 shows?

    ResponderEliminar

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me