Facebook

lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Estambul, Turqía 6/Septiembre/2010

Concierto #55
3er Leg: Europa
06/Septiembre/2010
Estambul, Turquía
Ataturk Olympic Stadium
Teloneros: Snow Patrol


Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day / My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy if I don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Discothéque (Snippet)/ John I'm Only Dancing (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday /Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
Mothers Of The Disappeared [con Zülfü Livaneli]
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me