Facebook

sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Raleigh, Estados Unidos 3/Oct/09

Concierto #35
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
3/Octubre/2009
Raleigh, Estados Unidos
Carter-Finley Stadium
Teloneros: Muse

Setlist:

Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
No Line On The Horizon
Mafnificent
Elevation
In A Little While
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
The Unforgettable Fire
Mofo (Snippet) /City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah (Snippet) /People Get Ready (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On
One/Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me