Facebook

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Charlottesville, Estados Unidos 1/Oct/09

Concierto #34
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
1/Octubre/2009
Charlottesville, Estados Unidos
Scott Stadium
Teloneros: Muse

Setlist:

Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day/ The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
No Line On The Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Your Blue Room
New Year's Day
I Still Havent Found What I'm Lookin' For
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One/ Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me