Facebook

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche en Coimbra, Portugal 3/Octubre/2010

Concierto #65
3er Leg: Europa
3/Octubre/2010
Coimbra, Portugal
Estadio Ciudad de Colimbra
Teloneros: Interpol


Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day /Rain (Snippet)
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways /Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Boy Falls From The Sky (Tema de "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark")
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo /She Loves You (Snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Relax (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me