Facebook

jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche en Bruselas, Bélgica 23/Septiembre/2010

Concierto #61
3er Leg: Europa
23/Septiembre/2010
Bruselas, Bélgica
Stade Roi Baudouin
Teloneros: Interpol


Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Angel Of Harlem /Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Snippet)
Bad /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blindong Lights /Purple Rain (Snippet)
Vertigo /It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) (Snippet)
I Can't Stand the Rain (Snippet)/ I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Relax (Snippet)/Life During Wartime (Snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
MLK
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

One
Where the Streets Have No Name

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me