Facebook

viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Primera Noche en Helsinki, Finlandia 20/Agosto/2010

Concierto #50
3er Leg: Europa
20/Agosto/2010
Helsinki, Finlandia
Olympic Stadium
Teloneros: Razorlight

Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
North Star
Glastonbury
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Tennage Kicks (Snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Discothéque (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me