Facebook

martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Frankfurt, Alemania 10/Agosto/2010

Concierto #46
3er Leg: Europa
10/Agosto/2010
Frankfurt, Alemania
Commerz-Bank Arena
Teloneros: Kasabian

Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Intro)
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (Snippet)
Glastonbury
Elevation
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Discothéque (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me