Facebook

viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Tampa, Florida, Estados Unidos 9/Octubre/09

Concierto #37
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
9/Octubre/2009
Tampa, Florida, Estados Unidos
Raymond James Stadium
Teloneros: Muse

Setlist:

Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For /Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
No Line On The Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
Mofo (Snippet) /City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) (Snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On

Encore:

One /Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me