Facebook

lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Dallas, Texas, Estados Unidos 12/Octubre/09

Concierto #38
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
12/Octubre/2009
Dallas, Texas, Estados Unidos
New Cowboys Stadium
Teloneros: Muse

Setlist:

Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways /My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
Beautiful Day /Blackbird (Snippet)
I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For /Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Cant Get Out Of
No Line On The Horizon
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enought (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday /Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)

Encore:

One /Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name /All You Need Is Love (Snippet)

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me