Facebook

martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Atlanta, Estados Unidos 6/Oct/09

Concierto #36
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
6/Octubre/2009
Atlanta, Estados Unidos
Georgia Dome
Teloneros: Muse

Setlist:

Breathe
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day /Blackbird (Snippet)
I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For /Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
No Line On The Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Thank You (Falettin Me Be Mice Elf Again) (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday /People Get Ready (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On

Encore:

One /Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me