Facebook

jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche En Toronto, Canada 17/Sept/09

Concierto #28
2nd Leg: Norteamerica
17/ Septiembre/ 2009
Toronto, Canada
Rogers Centre
Teloneros: Snow Patrol

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways/ Norweigan Wood (Snippet)
Beautiful Day/ The Maker (Snippet)
Elevation
I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin' On Up (Snippet)
Unknown Caller
New Year's Day
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Two Tribes (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock In The Casbah (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On
One/ Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me