Facebook

sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche Londres, Inglaterra (15/Agosto/09)

Concierto#21
1er Leg: Europa (2009)
15/Agosto/2009
Londres, Inglaterra
Wembley Stadium
Teloneros: Glas Vegas/ The Hours

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day/ London Bridge Is Faliing Down (Snippet)
Until The End Of The Wolrd/ Break On Throught (Snippet)
New Year's Day
I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For/ Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stay (Fraway, So Close!) /Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
Unknown Caller
The Unforgetable Fire
City Of Blinding Lighs
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Bad/Fool To Cry(Snippet) / "40" (Snippet)

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me