Facebook

sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

U2 360º Tour - Cardiff, Gales 22/Agosto/09

Concierto #24
1er Leg: Europa (2009) (Último Show del 1er Leg)
21/Agosto/2009
Cardiff, Gales
Millenium Stadium
Teloneros: Glasvegas, The Hours

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Megnificent
Beautiful Day/ Blackbird (Snippet)
Mysterious Ways
I Still Havent Found What I'm Lookin' For / Stand By Me (Snippet)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Unknown Caller
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Oliver's Army
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Bad/ "40" (Snippet)

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me