Facebook

domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

U2 360º Tour - East Lansing, Estados Unidos - 26/Junio/2011

Concierto #98
7mo Leg: Norteamérica
26/Junio/2011
East Lansing, Estados Unidos
Spartan Stadium
Telonero: Florence and The Machine


Setlist:

Even Better Than The Real Thing
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For /Promise Land (Snippet)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Beautiful Day /Space Oddity (Snippet)
Elevation
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Miss Sarajevo
Zooropa
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight /Discothèque (Snippet) /Psycho Killer (Snippet) /Life During Wartime (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On

One
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me