Facebook

martes, 14 de diciembre de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Segunda Noche en Sidney, Australia 14/Diciembre/2010

Concierto #74
4to Leg: Oceanía
14/Diciembre/2010
Sidney, Australia
ANZ Stadium
Telonero: Jay-Z


Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation / Creep (Snippet)
Until The End Of The World
All I Want Is You / Need You Tonight (Snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (Snippet) / Slide Away (Snippet)
Love Rescue Me
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax (Snippet) / Two Tribes (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (Snippet)

Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

1 comentario:

  1. U2 is the best!!!
    I'm american, but I'm now in Argentina, living in an apartment in Buenos Aires because of my job, and I'm very surprised because I thought here nobody would know about this kind of bands... but, yeah!! people here love u2!! they hope they came more often.....

    ResponderEliminar

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me