Facebook

miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Moscú, Rusia 25/Agosto/2010

Concierto #52
3er Leg: Europa
25/Agosto/2010
Moscú, Rusia
Luzhniki Stadium
Teloneros: Snow Patrol

Setlist:

The Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day /Rain (Snippet)
New Year's Day /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways /My Sweet Lord (Snippet) /Singing In The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
Until The End OF The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) /Discothéque (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On

One
Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Konckin' On Heaven's Door (Junto a Yuri Shevchuk)
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me