Facebook

miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

U2 360º Tour - Primera Noche en Melbourne, Australia 1/Diciembre/2010

Concierto #69
3er Leg: Europa
1/Diciembre/2010
Melbourne, Australia
Etihad Stadium
Teloneros: Jay-Z


Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day /Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways /My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
Elevation
Until The End Of The World /Anthem (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Mercy
Bad
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo /Highway to Hell (Snippet) / Devil Inside (Snippet)
Funky Town (Snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet

Walk On /You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
One

Amazing Grace (Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario:

Follow Me